Complete Mobile Home Supply
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNTY Location
: 2855 Highway 80 E. Pearl, MS 39208 Starting Date
: Immediately Starting Wage
: Dependent on experience Hours
: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm, some Saturdays 9:00am-3:00pm
Complete Mobile Home Supply serves construction professionals and homeowners with hardware, plumbing, and electrical supplies for the setup and renovation of mobile homes. The company has a steady stream of customers walking into the store in addition to calling on the telephone. We are looking for a Sales Associate to work with current staff members to answer customer questions, find the correct parts for their needs, as well as serve customers via email and order shipment.
The employee will be responsible for:
- Sales – Create a positive rapport with customers both in-person and on the phone. Maintain a high standard of ethics in addition to turning visitors into paying customers.
- Payment processing – Ability to enter sales into the computer & inventory system, process credit card payments, as well as accurately balance the cash drawer at the end of each business day.
- Customer service – Look up existing customer orders that have shipped or are awaiting arrival from our distributors.
- Web development – Assist in the development of the company's online retail storefront.
- Packaging & Shipping – Safely package orders to ship via UPS and LTL freight carriers.
- Loading – Must be physically able to load and unload into customer vehicles and freight trucks.
The ideal candidate possesses strong skills in the areas of:
- Sales experience – Candidate must have recent experience in a retail environment working directly with customers.
- Mobile home repair knowledge – Ability to answer customer inquiries regarding mobile home supplies needed to fix, install, and upgrade a wide range of manufactured housing types.
- Computer skills – Typing, use of word processing and inventory software programs, Internet and related technologies.
- Organization – Ability to learn and organize inventory and parts available via special order. Ability to accurately receive shipments in inventory system.
Candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview.